Back in the day, when the Original People lived in tepees, longhouses, pueblos or other types of homes and dwellings, this was the full moon of ripened berries (e.g., strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries), green leaves and the beginning of hot, sunny days. It is a time of growing abundance; of food sources, warm weather, freedoms to hunt and roam the lands, of available water to drink, bathe, cook and use. And, it comes during the month of the Summer Solstice.
The 3-days of June’s Full Moon runs from Thursday, June 8th – Saturday, June 10th, and is about growth and the movement forward. Use the fullness of this time to see your full potential, and to prepare to set a coarse to reach that goal.
The Full Moon is about completion and reaching the full expression or goal. As you begin to prepare your own coarse, remember these simple truths…
- There will always be things that can hold you back, if you let them;
- There will always be people, places, things, and events that can appear negative, if you choose to see them in that light;
- There will always be things that seem heavy and burdensome, if you decide to put more time, energy and weight into them than they need or deserve;
- There will always be things that limit you and your ability to experience life, if you want to be confined or inferior;
- There will always be things that can scare or frighten you, if you choose to live in fear; and,
- There will always be excuses available, if you simply don’t want to take responsibility for your own health, happiness, peace and contentment.
Make this the Full Moon that moved you to begin the process of reshaping the person and life you want to be and live.