As we wind down the month of May and head into Memorial Weekend here in the USA, the light in our nighttime sky begins to disappear for a few short evenings, and prepares a space for each of us to go deep within our own personal darkness.
Darkness should not be considered a bad or scary place; even though movies seem to always paint it as a place where demons, monsters and horrors hide. Instead, think of the darkness as a thick, warm blanket of empty possibilities and potentiality. As a blanket, every aspect of you is wrapped in its boundless ethereal space, providing an unlimited expanse for you to be present, create and/or release that which you no longer choose to endure or entertain.
Wednesday, May 24th, is the start of May’s 3-days of the New Moon.
- Take some time to embrace the quiet power of this New Moon.
- Give yourself permission to view the darkness inside and outside your sphere of existence.
- Feel the differences between the 2, then allow them to merge in and around you.
- Surrender your thoughts while you open your heart.
- Relax your muscles as you quiet your breath.
- Now, slowly and patiently, allow all of the Universal Healing Energies to move in, around and through you; synchronizing your Body, Mind, Spirit and Soul with the natural flow and rhythm of Mother Earth, Grandmother Moon and the heavenly celestrial bodies.
The Sun watches all I do, but the Moon knows all of my secrets….J.M. Wonderland